Monday, November 12, 2007

The Banff Trip


On November 10, my sister and I went to Banff under the CISSA organized. It was my third time to Banff, but I also found something new and good to know. For example, It snowed. I had been to there all in summer time before, so it surprised me. I saw the real "snow mountains". Also, I found the snow in Banff was different from Calgary's. They were balls like the balls in your ball pens. Kind of interesting,ah? We went to Hot Spring. How relax we were! You know what, when I was soaked in hot water, it was snowing above. It was my first time in my life to have such a experience, be between hot and snow. However, I felt a little upset of the town because of the global warming. I could see that the snow level on mountains becomes higher and higher. That means the snow will be disappear one day, isn't it? I am not sure about it. It's good to find out why.

2 comments:

Tina said...

This summer holiday,I went to Banff with my uncle,aunt and my two little cousines. Actually,the Banff in the summer is so beautiful,particularly,I like the Rocky Mountain so much. However, I have never seen the Banff in the winter. If I have time, I will go there for enjoying the winter's Banff after final examination.

Bill said...

Good for you guys. I wish I can go there too, but I am too busy to go there.