Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The 1st Snow in 2007


It began snowing since yesterday in Calgary. Wow... You know what, I still can remember that there was all white at last Halloween. Children stepped on snow and went thick-or-treating, but it just snowed now this year. I heard some older immigrant said that it was much colder many years before in Calgary. Some of their cousins dropped their ears outside because of the coldness. Wow... By the way, I was used to lived near tropics in China. After I came here, I realized that I prefer to cold weather more than hot. Amm, even though the snow comes later and later, I still like to live here. I just hope that the world won't be totally hot. I have not place to stay in. I like snow because its white. It is like to cover everything which is annoying people.

3 comments:

maja said...

It's interesting that you prefer cold to warm climates even though you grew up in a warm climate! I hope there will be more snow in Calgary soon!

Scott Douglas said...

I've always preferred cold weather to hot weather because I think it is easier to get warmer than colder. When I used to live in Japan, sometimes I felt like I was melting!

Bill said...

Scott's comment is very interesting and I have always preferred cold weather to hot weather but not that cold.