Sunday, November 25, 2007

I decided to quit a job.

I was struggling for many months.
I was in pain for a year.
I was tired in this year.
So I decided to quit. There are many reason for it. I started my another job in hotel in this January. It was hard because I always need to move heavy tables and chairs. There are not a few. If I have to set up for a wedding or meeting, I need to move or remove hundreds chairs and hundred tables only by my hands. Oh, and I have to finish them in a night. When I go home, I am too tired to do anything else, even to take a shower. Then, there is another reason. I always work at there in weekdays. As you know, I have classes in weekdays, so I go to work almost everyday after I finished my classes. It doesn't matter because I need to. However, I waste too much time on my way to hotel. You know? I have to take an hour by bus to there, and I am so tired when I get off the bus. I am not gonna work like that. One more reason is that I have to pay attention to my academic success. The real university life is coming if I pass EAP. I maybe need more time to study. If I still work so hard to earn money, I may pay double tuition's because I may fail or something. It is not valuable. Uh... I decided to quit when this year end. One job is enough even though I get less money. Right?

1 comment:

Bill said...

You should do what you want to do and I hope you can find an easy job.