Friday, October 12, 2007

Something about My Annotated Bibliography Projest

I'm doing my Annotated Bibliography Project. I'm tired of it cuz I started work on it at noon. I spend many hours on it already. Maybe it's my first time to do it, I just want to finish it as the best. We say that is a well beginning. I read the article called The Key to My Second-Language Voice. It talks about a Canadian girl, who knows a little French, went to French to work as a English teaching assistant. She described what she met, felt, and imagined when she was facing language problems. I really be shock by these because I felt she was describing me!! Or she was describing most international workers or students who have language problems in foreign countries. It helps me to think about the situation I was just landed in Canada.
I think that one book can be recognised as a good book not because it's fancy but this book really flew into readers' hearts. So, it is an amazing article. If you see this post, you should take a look at the article. The website is http://proquest.umi.com.ezproxy.lib.ucalgary.ca/pqdweb?did=1055376971&sid=1&Fmt=3&clientId=12303&RQT=309&VName=PQD

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

What a cool reading to do for your annotated bibliography! I can't wait to read it. I remember when I first went to Japan, I couldn't do anything. I was even scared to go to 7-11!