Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The end of the article


I read the article named Lady or Tiger today. I knew that it is hot online,blogs. All people who read it are guessing the end of it. In my mind, I think that the princess would send her lover to the lady. The reason is that I believe “women are made by water.” It means that a woman, who is barbaric when she treats every surface or unimportant thing, has a heart likes water-- be broke easily and passable, especially when she faces her true lover or children. For example, a mother strict on her children angrily, but she never want to hurt them. On the other hand, she loves her children absolutely. Also, she does not want her lover or husband to be bad because he is in her heart. Even a woman is barbaric, she will chooses to cry in her heart and does not let who she really care about be worse. Due to that, I think there would be a wedding in the arena, and the lady and princess’s lover would leave the country. It is the end.

No comments: