Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Where can I find fair in EAPP?

All of EAP 2 students took the writing midterm exam today. It was fair for everyone to start at the same time. We were all aware that we may not have enough time to finish brainstorm, outline, first draft and final draft, so we all worked very hard during the examination. We thought a lot, we wrote a lot and we panic a lot. Luckily, I finished all of them just on time and I handed it in with smiling, even though I knew that I can not get a good mark in writing class. Unfortunately, one thing happened at the last few minutes. While it was the time to stop writing, generally there were few students were still writing. In that case, the proctor needed to stop those students. Right, she did, but one unique student was still writing her final draft when proctor was stopping the rest students, and she just liked a ghost that the proctor did not stop her. I was sorry to hear that some students handed the writing without finished. After all students except that unique student left the room, the proctor shut the door until that student handed her papers. It shocked my brain, and reminds me one thing happened in the writing test last Friddy. That student also delayed her exam time when our whole class were waiting for her left to rest the classroom for us. Finally, we gave her 15 mins to done her work; however, 15 mins.*15 person=225 mins. =3hrs.45mins.. She wasted us 3.75 hrs. to did her work, and teacher told us not to interfered her until she finished!
I always think that people have the same opportunity to do everything in Canada. According to the fact I saw today. I changed my mind.

1 comment:

Allen said...

I felt much better after seeing your words even though I did not finish my work.

One thing happened two times could not show concidence...