Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hello, All EAPP 2 Students!

Welcome blogging here. It is a fantastic thing to create a blog. Thank you for giving a great opportunity to me to do my blog. It is a possible way to improve our English and offer so much fun.
What I want to say now is that I want to know the EAPP2 students and teachers well first. Could you (whom isn't know me well) leave your comments which are something interesting about you, please.
Then you should think how you can know me. Okay, I'm John, Cantonese, EAPP2 L22 student. One thing interesting about me that is, one day, a customer in SCK (the Chinese restaurant I work at) asked me:" How come you are more skinny than before? You are working in a restaurant." I answered:"You are thinking that I should be fatter because I have dealing with food so far? I'm more skinny than before because I'm working at SCK." You know what, SCK always full with customer, but always not enough waiter/waitress to work, so I have to run all day. It doesn't seem interesting, but it's true anyway.
Here is the new semester. Doing some changes in a new environment can make ourselves to adapt it and get the more easy life style. I'm aware and changing. How about you?
I hope all of my classmates have a good time in this semester. Do your best!

6 comments:

闷骚小跑 said...

Hi,John~~
first, i feel so sad because you are not my classmate for this new Level. It is good to become skinny, become skinny is my dream!!!If I can speak Cantonese,I think I will go to there to work~~
Enjoy your life and your job~

Allen said...

Hi,Johnny:
You have a nice blog man,especially these BMWS!
I work as well,though it is a
caffee shop,still very tired.You know,If you are not that tall,probably you'll be fatter.

Davy said...

hey body, how s going???????....u sound great. it s nice to see ur blog. interesting.....

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Hi John!!

Where is your latest blog???
Anyway I love BMWs and peujets!!!! Do you like Japanese cars too?

hadeel said...

Hi johnn
I am glad to be your classmate this semester .I hope when you go to work ,bus 72 won't be late for you.hhhha

Bill said...

Hi John,
I am glad to see your blog and it is really good.