Saturday, September 29, 2007

Here I Am!

Here I am! After I got into EAP 3, I really felt that it was awesome because it is the final grade of EAP. However, it is not the end of learning English. As everybody knows, learning a language is forever. Okay, just let me do a little bit review of EAP 2 before I start EAP 3. In the last level, I did my blogs, but not ofter, or I can say rarely. I didn't know the reason for my laziness. I felt sorry for it. I promise I'm gonna to do better, all rite, but I have to anyway. Last semester, I learned from great teachers, Jeanie, Regina. They were awesome because they provided such many opportunities for me to learn. Thank them. Time is flying, many weeks have pasted and I'm doing okay. Of course, because I like to learn with Scott and I'm clear with my purpose. The problem I'm face now is to improve my writing skills. Soctt said I have too many complex sentences, that's good thing, but I can't describe what I want to say. Yeah, What I want to say? That's what I will working on. Are my classmates in the same situation like me? Probably we could get together to discuss it. Will you?

3 comments:

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Here you are !!!!!!!!

Hey John, I am glad to have you as my classmate!! I think that you are exciting in this semester don't you??? We should play squash with Jason and Linda again!!

Megan said...

You had learnt from Jeannie??
Are you sure about that?
I don't believe you!!!

Scott Douglas said...

Congratulations! You are in EAP 3. Let's blog so much that it'll be impossible to fail :-)