Monday, December 3, 2007

Western Mall Trip

Yesterday, my sister and I went to Edmonton, and we only visited the Western Mall. We went there for preparing X-mas gifts. The mall is huge and huge, we never know where were we going in it, and sometimes we get lost. I knew that there are more 800 stores in it. It means we can find any gifts we want. However, I prefer to the sport cars there and electricity products more than clothes. I didn't buy anything, but my sister bought a lot for her and her friends. There are the World Water Park and the Galaxy Land in the mall too. We thought that there are mostly for children, and we didn't want to get wet. Then we didn't play in both of them. I also found a interesting thing. There is a China Town in the mall. I just couldn't imagine that a town in a mall. For sure, China Town has Chinese stores and T & T super market. You can see how huge the mall is. A bad thing to go to there is that we have to stay in the bus for more than 3 hours, and we couldn't go to washroom because there is no stop during the trip. I think I will never go there again by bus.

2 comments:

Ghazal said...

Hey,
Did you have fun there. I love that mall. It is huge and fun. Am I right?

Bill said...

I like that mall too. I went there three months ago and I got a lot of fun.