Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Found Myself a Habit.


You know what, I just have found myself a habit yesterday. It is about buy drinks and chocolates weekly. I always buy some drinks at the beginning of a week, such as pop, fruit drinks, can tea. Also I buy chocolates too, I was not used to like chocolate when I was in China because the most of the chocolate in China are not concentrate. After I came Canada, I always eat and eat chocolate. I think that's why I like Halloween, and I continuous in every single week. Oh yeah, I sometimes eat chips too, but I never get fatter. You know what, I want to be a stronger boy right now. However, I can see eating can not make me become fatter. I planed whenever I can get fatter, I will do excise to make myself become stronger. So, my habit is going to buy such staff every week. I am not sure it is good or not now, but I will figure it out later. What do you think?

No comments: